Slider

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My morning with Jack

 
 
Jack is now 6 months old and still just as cute as can be. I spent a couple hours with him the other morning.. Instead of taking a bunch of props and a background and setting up like I usually would for a baby session, we used his room as the setting for his photos. Jack and I had so much fun laughing and making funny noises at each other.
His mom sent me home with some delicious oatmeal chocolate chip cookies from her new bakery, GOOD Cookie. ...needless to say, they didn't last long.
Here are just a few of the fun shots from my morning with Jack.
 
 
 
 
His room is adorable..Love that he has framed photos of the cat and dog..hey they're family too! And I LOVE the "Family Tree" painted on his wall.
 
 
Since the sun was finally gracing us with its presence, we finished off our morning outside with this cool hat!


P.S... I'm so happy and lucky to call this handsome boy my cousin!
 
-Amber

1 comment:

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs