Slider

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

McDill Wedding at Thompson Barn

There is nothing better than ending our busy season with a wedding filled with old friends and a couple that is completely made for each other. We had the honor of shooting Stacy and Shane's wedding on 12.13.14. For being December, we couldn't have gotten luckier with the weather. It had been drizzly and freezing the day before, and that cleared up just in time



We loved Thompson Barn in Lenexa.. it was such a neat venue!



2 comments:

  1. What an amazing wedding!! I am so inspired from this. Keep posting such photographs. Well I just hired a local event coordinator for my wedding arrangements. You know I will use the royal theme for my wedding party. I’m so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photographs! And girl you are looking absolutely stunning.. I'm also getting married in January'18 and looking for a Candid Wedding Photography team to capture those beautiful moments of my life!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs