Slider

Monday, May 3, 2010

Hello Blogging

Hello to blogging. This is my first and only blog. Whoohoo!! So, here goes.. You probably know me if you're reading this, and if you don't..well then awesome and nice to meet you! My objective here is to show off my photos that I take, and perhaps for someone to learn some things about me. I'll kick start this blog thing off with some pictures!

Meet my gorgeous friend, Rosanne...we like to call her, Ro. Photo was taken on OB pier, San Diego, CA.


Speaking of San Diego... I was blessed to live there for over 4 years.







Why did I move away from San Diego to Home Sweet Kansas? Family and friends, of course. It's my home, it's my roots and I LOVE being back!!!! Photos of WHY I LOVE KS to come soon... stay tuned. And thanks for reading my first blog!!!


2 comments:

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs