Slider

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Own It!

I went shopping with my best friend, Holly, yesterday. This is always a good time. Well, anything with Holly involved is fun in itself. But, she brought up a good point about confidence and 'pulling it off'. Many times things come along that I find myself thinking.. there is no way I could pull that off. It may be an outfit, a pair of shoes, a different car, a new job..whatever it is you just have to Own It. Make it yours! These days there is never one way of doing things. Sure there's always the politically correct way, but how much fun is that? I'm young, I'm not going to be afraid to wear a certain shirt, because it's "just not me". I'm not going to not try to get a job, because it doesn't sound like I fit the general job description. I'm going to OWN IT and make it mine. Do what I want and enjoy my life being me..because after all there is one and only Beez. So if you find yourself thinking that something might be a little out there, but you want to give it a try- Go For it.. and have fun! We only live once.

2 comments:

  1. I'm such a ridiculously firm believer in this. <3
    Ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an incredible application of a simple principle. You are what you think.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs