Slider

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Peace, love and underwear?

Tahiti, Moorea, Bora Bora...kayaking, sunsets, snorkeling..bungalows on the water, black pearls and a couple's massage. Iteneraries, passports, carry-on.. Let the romantic get away for 2 begin..
The couple on this trip, however, was my sister and her husband. Oh how I wish I was feeding the fish in the ocean from my coffee table, but it was their 10th wedding anniversary. Happy Anniversary! And I had the chance to take care of their two little munchkins for the week. Perhaps in 5 years, they can watch my kids for 9 days of my vacation...we'll see what the future holds. ;)

For now, I get to enjoy being Aunt Amber. To say I enjoy this though, is really an understatement. It was quite the week, and I couldn't have been happier spending time with two little girls I don't get to see enough of.

Their mom and dad may have been the lucky ones to take the vacation.... but my world got just a little more colorful :)




I made their tutus in just a couple hours...they loved helping! Especially Mikayla, she just the little fashionista.


Sweet little Natalie.. who just loves the word - underwear! Some things are just much more fun as a 5 year old.


Pretty Mikayla.. little miss creativity. Oh how I wish I was that organized and artistic when I was 7!


1 comment:

  1. I hope that I will be able to repay you in 5 years or so (that would just require a niece or nephew). The girls had a blast!! I love the pictures you took.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs